Hire a Professional To Wax Your New Jersey Businesses’ Floor
If you’re wondering why you should hire a professional to wax your New Jersey businesses’ floor. This article will help you understand there is more to running a business than selling products or providing a service. If that were the case, everyone could be successful. Many people don’t think about all of the other responsibilities required in a brick and mortar establishment. Keep up with sales tax, compliance of fire codes, and even how much effort goes into maintaining a clean work area.
Having an attractive space is always beneficial to a company. Not only does it help with keeping employees happy, but it lets customers know you care about the quality. A filthy business can turn customers off and many sales have been lost when a customer turns around and walks out.
What Customers See
When someone enters your New Jersey business, the first thing they will notice is how organized and attractive it is. Filthy windows, blocked walkways, dust, and stained and dirty floors will cost you, customers. These same issues can even be a safety hazard for your employees. In this article, we will discuss the best ways to keep your floors in top condition with stripping and waxing.
What Floors Need to Be Cleaned?
Whether we are talking about commercial floor care in offices, malls, restaurants, or any other business, the process is the same. As long as the floor is not carpet, it can usually be stripped and waxed to bring out a brilliant reflection. For floor waxing in NJ you can contact Cleaning World Inc. for an estimate.
Here is a list of the types of floors that benefit from stripping and waxing:
- Sealed Concrete
- Natural Stone
How to Know When to Strip and Wax a Floor
A freshly waxed and buffed floor will have a sharp reflection that is catching to the eye. Over time the wax will dull or be removed by foot traffic and office chairs. When this happens, your floor will lose its shine. Most floors need to be stripped and mopped no less than every six months. A floor with hundreds of customer foot traffic, more often.
Another sign your floor needs to be waxed is when the floor begins to turn a yellowish tint. This can happen due to a chemical reaction of cleaners and substances on the floor. This is why regular sweeping and mopping are not enough to keep floors glistening.
The Steps of Stripping and Waxing
- Remove Loose Material: The first step before stripping and waxing is to sweep or vacuum the floor to remove any loose debris. For a floor wax to be successful, there must not be any material to interfere with the buffing process. Any stains on the floor must be scrubbed away as they may still be visible after the waxing process. The surface must be clean and free of debris before you can begin the process. If need be you may have to hire a post construction cleaning company for the job.
- Strip the floor: A stripping solution is mixed with water and applied to a floor. After a few minutes of soak time, the floor will be cleaned with an agitating floor machine. This removes any old wax buildup from the floor. A rinse is then applied to the floor to make sure all of the old wax is washed away. The floor is then allowed to dry completely.
- Wax and Buff: A liquid wax is applied to the floor. A floor buffing machine is then used to polish the floor with the wax, creating the shiny coating we associate with freshly waxed floors.
Why You Should Use a Professional Cleaning Company
The directions above appear to be simple enough. Some businesses may try and complete a floor stripping and waxing on their own. Here are a few reasons why you should leave this task to the professionals at Cleaning World Inc.
- A professional cleaning company can do the job cheaper. By buying the stripper solution and wax in bulk, they can provide a lower rate.
- Stripper solution is caustic. Breathing in the cleaning solution can be harmful. The professionals are trained in how to work with these products properly.
- Professional cleaning companies know what they are doing. It takes practice to know what the perfect buffing time is. Doing it the wrong way can leave your floor a mess.
- They have the equipment. To do the job yourself, you would need to purchase or rent it. This will probably cost more than the team is charging you for the job. So it is always best to go with an office cleaning professional in your area.
In conclusion, you should have a good idea on why you should hire a professional to wax your New Jersey Businesses’ floor. Your business image can be negatively impacted when it is not viewed as attractive by customers. Use a professional company that knows how to maintain your floors and other cleaning needs in Hackensack NJ. Cleaning World Inc. is your one stop shop for all your commercial and residential needs.