What Type of Flooring Needs Professional Cleaning?
If you are reading this, you may be wondering what type of flooring needs to be professionally cleaned. When it comes to your flooring, you may do everything in your power to keep it clean. This includes vacuuming, mopping, and sweeping. This does help; however, it only helps on the surface. That is why you should hire a professional for all your floor cleaning types.
Types Of Flooring That Needs Professional Cleaning
When it comes to your hardwood flooring, you may be sweeping and cleaning it at home. However, they are going to need professional cleaning to keep them in tip-top shape. We are going to talk about the process for hardwood cleaning.
- The cleaning company will examine your floor. They will determine what type of wood is being used and if there are any areas where extra care is needed. Keep in mind wood flooring can be laminate, wood, linoleum, and more.
- The next step will be to deep clean. While traditional mops are going to push around different contaminants. Professional cleaners will extract dirt and allergens from your floor. The floor will be cleaned with proper cleaners with special cleaners.
- Lastly, a coat will be put on your floors to keep them maintained until the next cleaning. This protective coat will form a gloss finish.
With tile flooring, there is the tile and grout that needs to be cleaned. However, many people will confuse tile flooring with stone. That is where the professionals come into play.
- The cleaning company will determine your flooring type. They will determine if it is tile and grout or stone. Tile is cleaned carefully based on your tile type.
- Now the company will clean the flooring. A high-pressure rotary and water vacuum is used. This will rinse and clean your tile as well as your grout.
- A sealant will be provided to help protect your flooring. The sealant will protect the tile and the grout against scratches and protect against future messes that may occur.
Stone flooring is more precious than other floor types. It is delicate and can easily be damaged. That is why our technicians must identify what type of stone it is so that we can properly treat the flooring.
- A rotary wand is used to help remove the built-up dirt and grime that has set into the stone. This will help elongate the life of the flooring.
- The stone will be polished after it is cleaned. This is a 3-step process that uses different materials that people may not have access to if they are not a commercial company. When polishing is done, it is done to help remove any blemishes such as scratches that have occurred.
- Lastly, the grout will have a sealant put on it to help elongate the life of your flooring.
Many people believe that if they rent a carpet cleaner, they are doing the job of the professionals. However, that is not the case. Carpet cleaners that can be rented are going to be better than vacuuming alone; however, they are not going to be commercial grade.
- The carpet is cleaned through hot water extraction. Water is pumped into the carpet and removed with a cleaning wand. This will help remove any dirt and debris that was embedded and missed by the vacuum. Plus, there are many clean options so that you do not have to worry about your pets or children going on the carpet.
- If you have carpet, you have an option to get a protective coating. This coating will repel spills. This means you can keep your carpet for longer.
- If you choose, you can have a deodorizer to help destroy any smells that could linger.
Many people do not think about their rugs as being an item to professionally clean. However, it very much is.
- Technicians will assess your rug and the surrounding areas. They will protect any flooring underneath and provide your rugs with a deep clean.
- Some rugs can be sent in to be cleaned as well.
Wrapping Up: What Type Of Flooring Needs To Be Professionally Cleaned?
Taking the time to know what your floors need is important. Having flooring cleaned professionally is going to increase the life of your flooring. That is why you should call Cleaning World for all your flooring needs!
We hope you enjoyed our post and learned what type of flooring needs to be professionally cleaned.