10 Corporate Cleaning Hacks to use This Spring 2022
Here are some amazing corporate cleaning hacks for spring 2022! Read on to learn everything you need to know.
Spring Is A Great Time To Clean Your Corporate Space!
Every spring, millions of people feel the urge to deep clean their surroundings. As the brutal cold days of winter are coming to a close, the light air of spring inspires us to refresh our homes and work spaces. We remove all of the bulky winter items that we no longer need, and prepare for warmer and longer days.
Corporate offices are not exempt from spring cleaning! With the change in weather, workers want to feel energized and inspired at work. Keeping workspaces clean will improve focus and productivity in the workplace. An important way of doing this is to have a set routine for cleaning. Many areas of an office require regular attention. If you would like to learn simple ways to keep your corporate office clean and refreshed, you have come to the right place!
Corporate Cleaning Hacks You Need To Start Using Today!
Tables and Surfaces
Each day, desks, tables, and other surfaces slowly accumulate dirt and debris. This commonly happens when crumbs fall during lunch breaks, or when eating a snack. Another instance of debris buildup is when someone is writing with a pencil. If they need to erase mistakes, eraser shavings are created. Being mindful of these habits and taking care of them can reduce the impact of small actions building up.
- To prevent the build up of common debris, you can pass a napkin or paper towel over the surface at least twice per day. A great time is around the middle of the day after you have finished eating, and another perfect instance is at the end of the day. This will allow you to begin each work day with a clear mind, and clean space.
- For safety measures, all surfaces should be throughly cleaned and disinfected using a disinfecting wipe at least once per week. Also be sure to keep hand sanitizers in an accessible area.
Carpet, Tile, and Other Floor types
The floor is an often overlooked area. As workers walk all around the office, it can be easy to forget just how much outside dirt is being spread all over the floor. Different strategies can be used based on what type of flooring
- Carpet floors must be vacuumed to effectively remove any mess. Focus on spots that stand out, such as hair or visible crumbs. Using a steamer will also increase the lifespan of a carpet. After a regular cleaning, use a nice smelling carpet spray to finish the job.
- Don’t worry about stains on the carpet! Vinegar can be used directly on dirt or other stains. After applying a vinegar and water mixture, blot the area using napkins or paper towels.
- On non carpet floors, sweep often. You would be surprised how much dirt and crumbs from outside make it into corporate offices. Include regular sweeping into your cleaning routine. Once or twice per day is a good start.
- Floors will often need to be refreshed with the passing of a mop. Mopping at least once per day is ideal. Replace mop water as soon as the color changes and dirt gets into the water bucket. To prevent the mop from developing unpleasant odors, use an odor neutralizing disinfectant spray after drying the mop.
Glass: Windows and Mirrors
Clean glass surfaces are an essential part of office cleanliness. Mirrors have a subtle effect. People do not usually notice the cleanliness of a mirror, but they can tell as soon as it gets dirty. Windows are also notorious for collecting visible fingerprints. This is why maintaining a routine is necessary.
- Create a simple mixture of vinegar and water inside of a spray bottle. This mixture can be sprayed onto both mirrors and windows. The spray is effective in removing any fingerprints, smudges, and dirt.
- Be sure to use a paper towel to wipe down glass surfaces. This will avoid streaks being left behind. This type of wipes works a lot better than a disinfectant wipe for example.
- Microfiber towels can be used dry on mirrors for a quick touch. These will not scratch the glass, and should be used alternating with sprays and paper towels.
- Regularly used mirrors such as the ones in bathrooms should be cleaned at least once per day. Windows can be cleaned once per week.
IN CONCLUSION: Hacks For Corporate Cleaning Spring 2022
Maintaining cleanliness of corporate office spaces does not have to be a chore. Incorporating many small tasks into a regular cleaning routine will keep the office feeling fresh and clean. In 2022, don’t forget to include your office in your spring cleaning regimen. Use these cleaning hacks and tips to create a cleaning routine that is effective at keeping your workplace inspiring.
If you’re looking for a commercial cleaning company that offers corporate cleaning services in NJ, Cleaning World is your best bet! Choose Cleaning World for corporate cleaning services and benefit by having an immaculate office space.
You should now know 10 corporate cleaning hacks for spring 2022 and we wish you all the best!